Facebook Badge

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Dear Destiny



Dear Destiny

It is time we had a talk, you and I, to touch bases so to speak. I have been working to achieve you for such a long time now. I was wondering how I am doing and if I am there yet?

I realize long before I took my first step on this Earth, before my first breath, I meticulously planned this journey. I can only imagine the process of creating this life and how you , my Destiny, were determined.

How much time and thought was put into the intricate details? How many other souls gathered to support my endeavor and willingly agreed to play a role in my life to help me achieve you? I realize my soul had an agenda and you, Dearest Destiny, were the final stop.

Upon reflection, I can see the many experiences which served to remind me of who I was. I recall countless events that appeared to be happenstance but served a greater purpose. I have begun to acknowledge the many teachers I met along the way. I now understand that in my moments of greatest adversity, I found my greatest strengths. In my moments of greatest joy, I discovered the beauty of the human heart. It has been quite a journey.

I have come to understand that everything happens for a reason knowing full well that it is part of the plan. I have come to embrace every experience with a newfound perception. What is this teaching me and how is it enhancing my being? Dearest Destiny, I am beginning to wonder if understanding all of this is indeed the final goal.

So I wanted to take a moment and check in with you. I want you to know I have been doing my best. I also wanted you to know that it has been a pleasure working with you and as we continue this journey together, you and I, hand in hand, I look forward to the rest of my creation.

1 comment:

CitiZenJane said...

What a lovely blog, its very inspiring to me.