Facebook Badge

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Skeptics vs Numerology



What if I walked up to a highly trained and experienced brain surgeon during an operation and informed him that I would be critiquing the procedure? Picture me with a white coat, clipboard and my glasses perched on my nose if you like.
Now mind you, I have no medical knowledge or background in brain surgery whatsoever. I can't even pronounce half the medical terms, have no previous experience working in surgery and am not qualified to have an opinion.
Do you really think my opinion would be worth much?

That is exactly how I feel when some ninny skeptic decides to declare Numerology nothing but superstition masquerading as a science or an art. I ask myself upon what experience and knowledge does the skeptic base his opinion? Has he ever read a book , done a reading or experimented with Numerology? What kind of research and analysis has he done to come up with his conclusion? I would wager to say absolutely none. If that skeptic took a little time and effort to actually test Numerology by learning about it and doing it, he would be ultimately convinced that Numerology is quite accurate.

As a professional Numerologist, I have over 4000 readings and years of research to base my opinion on. Those years of experience has proven to me that Numerology can accurately describe a person's personality traits as well as give clear indication of a person's destiny in life. Even more so, Numerology can accurately identify life altering experiences in a person's life to the very year it occurs . Everything from love affairs, marriages, major moves, bankruptcy, accidents, promotions to changes in careers can be seen in a person's Numerology Chart. Add to that , if you look at dates in history, you can also see patterns with numbers that defy the law of averages.

It is not a matter of Numerology proving anything but rather, it tends to prove itself. Through an understanding of the meaning of the numbers and interpreting them, Numerology validates what is already occurring. By the time a person solicits a Numerologist for a reading, they have half a lifetime to compare the results of a Numerology reading to. They are already living proof of what the Numerologist is sharing with them.

I doubt if Martha Stewart, an 8 Lifepath, ever had a Numerology Reading but I bet she would be fascinated. I am sure the definition of an 8 Lifepath would make perfect sense to her. An 8 Lifepath has a gift with business and knowing how to make money. Martha Stewart built an empire on her business savvy and interestingly enough, she also was, at one time, a stockbroker. Even her being indicted by the government on nine counts of security fraud and obstruction of justice and serving jail time is in perfect alignment with the understanding of an 8 Lifepath.

Walter Cronkite , a 5 Lifepath, was one of the best known American journalists and the beloved anchorman for CBS News. 5s are gifted communicators and writers. He also narrated many documentaries and recorded voice overs. 5s are also known for their beautiful sounding voices and often are found in television, radio and media.

Dan Aykroyd is best known as an actor but few people realize he is a ufologist and very spiritual which is befitting of his 7 Lifepath. Most 7 Lifepath question the unseen and are interested in all areas of the metaphysical.
A quote from Dan Aykroyd:
"I am a Spiritualist, a proud wearer of the Spiritualist badge. Mediums and psychic research have gone on for many, many years... Loads of people have seen [spirits], heard a voice or felt the cold temperature. I believe that they are between here and there, that they exist between the fourth and fifth dimension, and that they visit us frequently"

Coincidence? I think not. You can't make this stuff up. People's lives validate the accuracy of Numerology and are proof enough.

Yes, I have declared war on skeptics of Numerology. This Numerologist disagrees.
A skeptic is a person who does not accept things on face value. A certain amount of skepticism is good because it prompts you to question things on a deeper level. It asks you to investigate, do research and decide for yourself. Unfortunately many people who call themselves skeptics, and make assumptions and opinions based upon nothing, are not true skeptics. Frankly, they don't deserve the title.
So the next time a skeptic tells you that something is hogwash, ask him about his expertise in that field and upon what he bases his opinion. Feel free to be skeptical of the skeptic. Turn around is fair play. In the meantime, I promise I will not judge the worthiness of someone else s profession unless I have a degree in their field.







No comments: